Monday 16 June 2014

It's been a while..

  It's been a while since I last blogged - sorry.  You know how you sometimes just get out the habit and then you tend to forget about it completely - well I do anyway.  One of the reasons has been that I was having trouble loading photos - and what good is a post without photos?  It was only today that I remembered someone mentioning we should be using a different browser (????? - it's all double dutch to me).  Amazing - try a different browser and photos load with no problems at all - typical.

Anyway, the ladies upstairs have been very busy lately with their displays - very seasonal.....

Fancy a trip to the seaside?



Or maybe you are spending all your evenings watching the World Cup - I know I am glued to it - can you hear the sarcastic tone in my voice??
Which team would you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment